Dermatoscopy attachment for iOS smartphone/tablet or Android smartphone.
The DermLite handyscope, result of a collaboration between FotoFinder and 3Gen, is compatible with virtually any smartphone or tablet. The most flexible solution for eDermoscopy!
Attaching handyscope to the protective case of your smartphone or tablet is easy. Simply clip the included MCC™ adapter over your device and attach Handyscope; its integrated magnets provide a secure hold. Or stick one of the three self-adhesive steel rings to the back of your device, as long as the back is not glass. For all iPhone models, there are also custom-fit DermLite adapters available at https://dermlite.com/collections/connection-kits.
Advantages at a glance
- Smart, wireless solution for dermoscopy.
- Compatible with virtually any iOS smartphone/tablet or Android smartphone.
- Attaches via MCC™ adapter (simply clip to device) or Magneti Connect Ring (ultra-thin, easily removable, won't get in the way of your smartphone case).
- Dermatoscopic images magnified up to 20x.
- High power LEDs for fast switching between polarization and immersion.
- Removable contact disc for quick switching between non-contact and contact dermoscopy.
- Lithium-ion battery with four-level battery indicator, rechargeable at any USB port.
- Encrypted storage of images and data in the free app in the Apple Store "handyscope pro" and in the Google Play Store "handyscope pro".
- Initial assessment of lesions using FotoFinder AI (optional).
- Second opinion service from renowned dermatoscopists (optional).
- Convenient and secure cloud synchronization and advanced features in FotoFinder Hub (optional).
The DermLite handyscope set includes:
- handyscope smartphone-dermatoscope
- MCC™ adapter
- 2 Snap-on glass front panels
- 3 MagnetiConnect rings
- Ring adapter
- 3 sets of adhesive strips for ring
- Soft case with lanyard
- 5 IceCap disposable protective caps
- USB to USB-C charging cable
- Instructions for use
- Black plastic
- High quality brushed aluminum design